I enjoy being social. This page lists a few of the websites I like and think you might find useful:
Travel and food writing organisations
Travel and food writing is a serious business. If you want to find out more, these links and organisations may prove useful sources of information:
- Australian Society of Travel Writers – Australia’s national organisation of travel writers.
- British Guild of Beer Writers – a British organisation that was established to raise the standard of beer writing and understanding of beer.
- British Guild of Travel Writers – a community of travel writers, photographers and broadcasters based in the United Kingdom.
- Food4Media – a media network for people in the food and drinks industries.
- Guild of Food Writers – the UK’s professional organisation of food writers and broadcasters.
- International Travel Writers Alliance – an organisation that lays claims to being the world’s largest association of professional travel journalists.
- Society of American Travel Writers – an American organisation whose stated objective is to inspire travel through responsible journalism.
- TravMedia – a global network of people travel industry professionals.
Web development and design
Design by Antony is a good port of call for design work.