- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Email newsletter
- External links
- Adverts and sponsored posts
- Social media platforms
What data do we collect?
Go Eat Do collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address and, where appropriate, website and phone number, etc.)
- Comments on blog posts.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Go Eat Do with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Comment on a blog post.
Go Eat Do may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Press releases.
How will we use your data?
Go Eat Do collects your data so that we can:
- Publish your comments.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Go Eat Do will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Go Eat Do securely stores your data in a cloud-based system which has double authentication, which is only accessible by our organization. We also use third party services and how those services use your data is outlined below.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- We do not, at present, have partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Go Eat Do from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of Why Eye Photography Limited.
What are your data protection rights?
Go Eat Do would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Go Eat Do for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Go Eat Do correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Go Eat Do to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Go Eat Do erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Go Eat Do restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Go Eat Do’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Go Eat Do transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email or use the following contact details below:
Call us at: 0191 645 0885
Or write to us: 6 Raby Drive, East Herrington, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR3 3QE, United Kingdom.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Affiliate marketing
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Go Eat Do uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Go Eat Do uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: stuart [@] go-eat-do.com
Call us: 0191 645 0885
Or write to us at: Go Eat Do, 6 Raby Drive, East Herrington, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, SR3 3QE
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Google analytics tracks website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
Adverts, sponsored posts and social media platforms
Go Eat Do engages in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.