I like being social, so this page lists a few of the sites that I think you might enjoy.
Firstly, please ‘like’ or follow Go Eat Do’s social media accounts:
- Go Eat Do on Facebook (@goeatdo)
- Go Eat Do on Instagram (@goeatdo)
- Go Eat Do on Twitter (@goeatdo)
- Go Eat Do on Pinterest (@goeatdo)
Sites with features by Stuart Forster
Of course, it makes sense to mention some of the places where my other work is featured, so you can stop by to take a look.
You can see examples on:
- Destinations Guide
- National Geographic Traveller (UK)
- Our Man On The Ground
- Rough Guides
- The Huffington Post
- The Independent
Photography by Stuart Forster
Here are some of the sites you can view my photos:
Travel writing organisations
Travel writing is a serious business. If you want to find out more, these links and organisations may prove useful sources of information:
- Australian Society of Travel Writers
- British Guild of Travel Writers
- International Travel Writers Alliance
- Society of American Travel Writers
- Travelwriters UK
Travel websites & blogs by others
This list is by no means exhaustive (obviously) and I’ll be looking to add to it in the weeks and months ahead:
- Hiddeneurope.co.uk – interesting aspects of well-known destinations and travel to lesser known places.
- Thetraveltrunk.net – features and photography by Geoff Moore.
- Travgear.com – travel gadgets and gear reviews.
I’m happy to recommend Richard Telford of Moon Digital.
Design by Anthony is a good port of call for design work.