I like being social, so this page lists a few of the sites that I think you might enjoy:
Travel writing organisations
Travel writing is a serious business. If you want to find out more, these links and organisations may prove useful sources of information:
- Australian Society of Travel Writers
- British Guild of Travel Writers
- International Travel Writers Alliance
- Society of American Travel Writers
- Travelwriters UK
Travel websites & blogs by others
This list is by no means exhaustive (obviously) and I’ll be looking to add to it in the weeks and months ahead:
- Hiddeneurope.co.uk – interesting aspects of well-known destinations and travel to lesser known places.
- Thetraveltrunk.net – features and photography by Geoff Moore.
- Travgear.com – travel gadgets and gear reviews.
Looking for technical support for your website or business? I’m happy to recommend Richard Telford of Moon Digital.
Design by Antony is a good port of call for design work.